Sunday, July 18, 2010

Xenia Greene Trails Classic

We just arrived home after a weekend in Xenia for four days of bike riding. Sister Barb and cousin Kaethe also joined us for the weekend. Barrb was able to try out her new bike. Kaethe used mine. they both did very well considering they don't ride. We also spent Friday afternoon rafting on the Little Miami river just floating. It was a very pleasurable float. I wass not able to ride much. The doctor had said I should not ride, but I did ride 20 miles on the weekend. The cast was taken off my foot and we are transitioning slowly. She did suggest that I walk. Barb and Kaethe also went on a nature walk to the Clifton Hill gorge nearby and enjoyed that. The heat was unbearable all weekend. We spent a lot of time in the Assembly hall and in the air conditioning. We played lots of games. The ride is very organized and we appreciated all the attention to details that the staff puts into the planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment