Thursday, March 18, 2010

St Patrick's Day

Ingrid seems to think that I should write in my blog on a more regular basis. Bob and I celebrated St Pat's day with breakfast and dinner out. We went to the Pantry and I had Lucky Key Lime Crepes for breakfast. The crepes were kind of a disgusting color of green but tasted very good. Still it is only something I would eat on March 17th. Later in the day we went to the Apple Orchard Inn after trying to get into the Irish Pub in town.. We bot had the Corned Beef and Cabbage. We missed our Liesl yesterday but we were able to do some shopping. We bought some coach lights for outside the garage. That will make many of you happy as our walk and drive are alway so dark.

Bob finished the closet that he built in his workshop in the basement. It is disignated for Dive gear. We took all the dive gear from several locations in the house and immediately filled it up. Now we have a closet again near the back door. I will be painting that in the next two days. Tomorrow I get to go and have a massage as I won a massage in a drawing at the hairdresser's.

1 comment:

  1. yeah I do think you should write in the blog more often and so does Heather. We love getting the updates from everyone. Helps us keep in touch and have something to brighten our day

    ReplyDelete