Thursday, June 24, 2010

Still disabled but may go AMA

Well today they took the cast off my foot to be replaced by a hard boot which will act as the cast for the next 2.5 weeks. I can take the boot off to shower, sleep and just sit but not supposed to do anything else without it. I plan to kayak tomorrow and keep my foot immobile with ace bandages etc. The group has promised to help me in and out of the river. I guess two more weeks may not be too bad.... I guess surgery would be worse.
Ingrid and I are planning to go up north for a couple of days. My father will be so excited to see Liesl. He has not seen her since he went home in May.
Liesl and I had a great day yesterday at the Children's Zoo at Belle Isle and playing at the play scape at the mall. Ingrid and I took her to the show to see Toy Story 3. She did great. She especially liked the Barbie and Ken.

1 comment:

  1. She really liked the show alot. I have a gift card I would like to use to take the 3 of us out the next time some kid movie we think she might like comes out. Looking forward to the weekend!

    ReplyDelete