Friday, June 25, 2010

AMA


Today Steve,Barb,Kaethe and I kayaked the Cass River. It was a slow moving river so it took us 3 hours to go 7 miles. I took my cast off and wrapped it as good as possible. everyone gave me a hand to make it a success. We had dinner after kayaking in Vassar at Betty Lou's. They had the best wet burritos there. We had difficult time finding place to put in and take out and ultimately put in at M46 roadside park and out at the campground in vassar. The put in point at Chambers bridge would have been difficult at best. If my foot was not in a cast it would have been doable. It was a nice float down the river. It required a lot more paddling than we wanted. My foot was beggining to hurt by the end of the trip.


Published with Blogger-droid v1.3.6

No comments:

Post a Comment