Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Oct 15 2015 Kerrville to Frederichsberg

Oct. 15, 2015 Kerrville to Frederichsberg

Short ride today to Frederictsburg along highway 16. Rich and I took thedirect route to get here early. Good riding but very noisy. I think I'll ride the Adventure Cycling route tomorrow.
And oh, I forgot to mention Fredericksburg seems to be a very ethnic German town. We ate dinner in a Ratskeller restaurant and 3 of us had Jaegersnitzle. Two others had bratwurst and probably weisswursrt. 
Fredericksburg.  Plan to visit a museum and walk around town. Hills weren't too bad: a 300 footer then some small climbs that we had to gear down for. 11 .2 avg.  Only Rich and I are here.
Main thing wrong today was noise from a lot of traffic.  Shoulders were about 7 ft. wide and fairly smooth.

Robert Halsall's photo.Lt
'Admiral Nimitz and me'

No comments:

Post a Comment