Monday, October 12, 2015

Monday October 12, 2015 Good times to remember

I had all but forgotten about this blog.  It seems some people have looked for some news from us here.  I will try once again to be diligent about blogging.  I have been very busy since Bob has been gone on his cross country trip.  Unfortunately all the things I had planned to do around the house have not come to pass.  I did go up north for a week and had company there.  The first half of the week several of my friends from Slow Spokes joined me and we did some riding.  It was a very relaxing time.  We only had one day of rain, so we did some crafts.  The last part of the week.  Barb, Barb, Samantha and Kaethe were with me when we did some more riding.  Samantha enjoyed herself so much she bought a bike after the trip and plans to come down to visit this weekend to ride some more on our trails here.
Last week I went to Stratford with Barb and Sandi.  We had a wonderful time seeing the plays.  I tried to pick one play I had not seen before and that was She Stoops to Conquer.  This was a wonderful surprise.  It was very well done.
The last play we saw was A Sound of Music.  In it were some songs and music I had not heard before.  It touched me as I thought about my homeland and brought me to tears at times.  It also was so well done that I may have this as my favorite play.  That is of course until Fiddler on the Roof comes to town or Evita.  But for now it is high on my list.
I will try to post Bobs Facebook on this blog (if I remember)
Then of course there was Ingrid's birthday and a day with three of the grand kids at Blakes










No comments:

Post a Comment