Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Waiting in the airport hoping to get on the plane to zurich

We should be able to get on the plane but we just ran into another one of our fellow travelers. Who also missed his flight yesterday. He was confirmed to get on a plane to heathrow this morning after missing his flight last night but the flight was overbooked and he has been in the airport since 6am. He also was double booked into a room at the hotel last night which was quite a surprise for him and the other guests. He is also without his pain medications which they could or would not give out of his luggage. So if I think I have had a bad day I just look over at him. We are sitting here having cappuccino right now. There is an iPad at every table here in the airport so that is where I am writing from. I really do like this iPad metro airport has nothing to compare to this. I guess if I had to be stuck this isn't bad but I don't want to be stuck.  We will be driving from zurich to Switzerland tomorrow  looking forward to the drive along the Inn  Barbs rocks have told us where to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment