Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Today I got my new surface tablet and I am practicing to blog on it so that I can keep you all up to date on my adventures.  I am liking it very much especially the super light and thin keyboard which I have chosen to use rather than the onscreen one.  Hoping this will make it possible for me to upload photos as I go.  It has a usb port and sd card reader,  I have not had the opportunity to use all the capability.  I am busy uploading German and English dictionary's as well as other books and travel guides.  I recently discovered the one note program and am trying to organize all my plans with that.  I will be able to access what I have done with my lap top on the sky drive.  Now I am in the process of doing laundry and packing but tis is just way more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment