Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Thursday May 29, 2013

After leaving Prague we took the train to Plauen.  It was a little close to get from one train to another when our train was late  Lots of running and heavy bags dragged through the Bahnhof.  Every time I do this I say  will pack lighter but never do.  In Plauen we stayed in a wonderful bed and breakfast as the guests of Kathy's family  There was a wonderful view of the mountains in the background and the cows grazing in the fields below  We tied one on Wednesday night finishing too many bottles to count of wine and of course some schnapps.  Today Bob and I drove to Freisen which is just a few kilometers from the airport,  We stopped on a small town for lunch of schnitzel.  While in town we saw a stork in a nest on top of one of the towers there.  I sit here writing as the church bells ring and and already feel that I will miss this sound.  Bob and I took a walk in the alte stadt  Of course there are churches and a dome in the city.  Tomorrow we leave for England.

No comments:

Post a Comment