Friday, February 8, 2013

Getting out of Dodge

11:00 AM Well we are just leaving home and getting out of Dodge.  They tell me there is no snow below Toledo.  Hope we land someplace warm tonight. This week has been very hectic with something to do every night. I finally finished packing this morning. I had a further handicap this week as I bounced down the stairs on my tailbone and it has been sore. I will let you know what this long drive is going to do for me. I am a little sorry to be leaving this wonderful skiing behind . Well maybe not. 
Its 10 o`clock and we arrived in Knoxville and met up with the rest of our group at the Days Inn.  I slept the first couple hours of the trip cause i took two tylenol pm instead of regular.  We stopped at PF Changs for dinner near Dayton.  The driving was rough around cincinatti. Because we went through during rush hour.  Don't know how far we will get tomorrow but it should be warmer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment