Friday, November 30, 2012


 


Australia Nov 25, 2012
While eating dinner at Doyle's everyone agreed that if we could we should cancel our plans to drive to the south coast. Dave managed to cancel our reservation and the cars and we were free to sleep in Sunday everyone seemed to be very happy with that in the morning especially me. Bon and I went to the aquarium which was marvelous. We have found that they don't do much half way in oz At first we thought that it was going to be cheesy but we soon became surrounded with bigger and bigger rooms and tanks including a few walk through tunnels. They had more sharks and varieties that I have seen in one place. Even the regular fish tanks with many varieties of smaller fish and coral were exciting when the rank is taller and larger than anything I had seen before. After this adventure I went back to the room to crash and try to get well from yet another cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment