Thursday, October 25, 2012

Classes on the ship


Australia Oct 25, 2012

Today was a very busy day running from one thing to thenext.  We took three computerclasses.  They were pretty basic but wemanaged to come away from each with some ideas which made them all worthwhile.  I even learned something about the computer Ijust bought and the photo editing program included with it.  I need all the help I can get.  Sometimes it is just a matter of knowing whatthe programs can do in order to follow up with my own applications.  I am having issues with using I messaging andtherefore have to resort to just email, until I can get that sorted out.  I will try to send pictures.  We also attended a couple of presentations onour ports of call in New Zealand and we look forward to those stops.  Tonight was our first formal night and weenjoyed dressing  up.  We have met so many people already.  I began to write down the names of people wemet but had to stop because the list was just too long so we will just go dayby day.  The evening show was BallroomBlitz which was very glitzy and lively. Now it is time for bed and we are enjoying just this minute to stop andrelax.

No comments:

Post a Comment