Monday, August 13, 2012


Monday August 13, 2012

Today is a calm day.  We left Harrisville at 8:30 this morning and expect to be in Presque Isle at 4:30.  I did some yoga on the foredeck this morning.  That yoga which I could remember and was physically possible on the bow of a moving sailboat.  The stretching felt good since I have been having problems with my hip.  I then managed to swab the deck which was a feat in itself.  Fortunately for a very long handle on the mop I could use lake water and some soap to clean most everything.  The deck was particularly dirty from our stop at Harbour Beach.  We tied up to a wall and Bob had to get out to tie up and it was muddy there.  I plan to do some more cleaning but I will take a break for a while.  It will have to be one of those half hour days where I work half hour and rest or play the other half hour.  It is better than the sitting I have been doing the last couple of days because of the rollers.  I also managed to do a little laundry and am planning lunch soon. 

We arrive at Presque Isle at about 4:00PM.  It is just as beautiful as I remember it.  Looking forward to a day off and riding a bit tomorrow.  We are sitting here now having our spaghetti and drinking wine.  The trip was uneventful today  Calm and smooth sailing all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment