Thursday, June 10, 2010

On the disabled list

Not much to tell here for the last few weeks. I have had a cast on my foot because of an old achilles injury which we are trying to treat conservatively. I say conserviative because the next option will be surgery if it doesn't heal. I have been more active than I should be probably but I can't stand to sit still for long. Today I am getting a new cast put on. The only excitement in my life is to pick the new color. This weekend Clara may be picking me up for a Art fair here in Washington. Bob has left me for a few days up north at a Star Party with the WAS. Unfortunately he took the big car with automatic transmission so I am stuck bumming rides for a few days. It will be fine on the weekend when Ing is home. I also traded cars with her on the days I watched Liesl.
Liesl has been a joy this week. She did some watercoloring on Monday and we played a lot with her blocks. She loves her dolls and the new blanket aunt Glory crocheted for them. She likes me to wrap her doll in the blanket and then she tries to hum and sing rock a bye baby. She is putting more words together.

No comments:

Post a Comment