Friday, February 5, 2010

Arrived in FL this morning

Mom called this morning from the Detroit Airport... way too early to ask that I log into her email and forward her itinerary to everyone from her sent items or drafts folder..... Nada.. nothing in there. Will need to get it from either Veronika or go over to her house and get it I guess.

She sent me a text this morning later on after she arrived in Florida:

"We just landed and are having lunch at Ruby Tuesday. the take off was quite interesting. As we were leaving the terminal, the plane was making the most awful noises. But fortunately within about 10 minutes, the noise stopped and we had an uneventful trip down. Miss you already. Cannot wait till we come down with Liesl"

I guess right now they are getting settled in their hotel.... I think it was in Disney but unsure which one. patiently awaiting her next update

No comments:

Post a Comment